Associate Laboratory Director | Introductory Biology
Henry Truong supports the Biology Department by helping to manage the non-majors introductory lab course. His duties also include teaching introductory laboratory sections in both the majors and non-majors courses while also providing support for upper-level labs. He holds a M.S. degree in Molecular Biology from Long Island University.
- BIOL BC1012 BIOL BC1002 Lab in Global Health & Ecology
- BIOL BC1501 Introductory Lab in Organismal & Evolutionary Biology
- BIOL BC1503 Introductory Lab in Cell & Molecular Biology
- BIOL BC1510 BIOL BC1500 Discussion
- BIOL BC1512 BIOL BC1502 Discussion